The carousel is located in historic Crossroads Village on Mott Lake. Crossroads Village is northeast of Flint, Michigan and is operated by Genesee County Parks & Recreation.
- From I-75 or I-69, take I-475 to Saginaw Rd. (Exit 13).
- Turn north onto Saginaw Rd.
- Turn right onto E. Stanley Rd.
- Turn right onto N. Bray Rd.
- Turn left at the Crossroads Village entrance.
Operating Hours & Cost
For information about Crossroads Village operating hours, ticket prices, reservations, and group sales, visit the Genesee County Parks & Recreation website.